Precision Builder Express is designed to automate the compilation and distribution process of software products. Its capabilities are very well usable to automate any user defined tasks.
Precision Builder Express is a professional product, that provides a comprehensive yet easy to use environment for the definition, management and running of automation projects - so called scripts. Each script is composed of predefined action types organized in the logical structure and parameterized according to the script needs.
* Action based architecture
* Action library and comfortable Action selector
* Script in the tree structure and easy action movements
* Debugging capabilities and command-line execution
* Flow control options available in each action
* Support for variables, macros and expression evaluations
* Customizable macros
* Support for PascalScript language
* Visual designer for graphical user interface of actions
* History logs
* Easy creation of actions for your own existing applications
* Publishing of own actions
* Auto updates for actions, macros and the product itself
» version 2.6 - posted on 2010-11-29
Support for custom GUI of command-line actions, user-defined macros, improved look and feel of the Action library, flow control guidelines in the action script, automatic product updates, and more improvements
» version 2.5 - posted on 2010-06-13
EULA - End User License Agreement
Precision Builder Express - License agreement
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software
included in the Precision Builder Express package is copyrighted
by Precision software consulting.
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 Precision software consulting.
All rights reserved.
1. The term "Free version" means the version of Precision Builder Express,
that is distributed free of charge, and so identified, can be used only
for non-commercial purposes, ie. for personal use, for the educational
use, or for use in the production of non-profitable products.
The free version is fully functional without any limitations, but unlike
the "registered version", it contains the "for non-commercial use only"
common label in the title bar and in the "about box" of main product
2. The term "Registered version" is used to describe such version of
Precision Builder Express product, that was properly purchased from
Precision Software consulting, and which may be used for any
purposes including the support of compilation and distribution
of commercial products.
Registered version is identified by the name of the company or person,
that the product purchased, in the title bar and the "about box"
of main product application.
This software is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty.
In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the
use of this software.
1. You may redistribute this software, but the distribution package must not
be modified in ANY WAY. All redistributions of this package must retain
all occurrences of the above copyright notice and web links that are
currently in place (for example, in the about boxes or documentation).
2. You may not emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer any version
of the software, or any subset of it.
3. Any product or its part, that is formed within the commercial
environment, whether for profit or for promotional purposes,
MUST NOT be compiled and distributed with the support of "free version"
of Precision Builder Express product.
4. You may not in any way copy, modify, or otherwise manipulate
with those parts of Precision Builder Express product, that identify
the license of "registered version".
The only authorized manipulation is taking over the properly purchased
license informations (the files or the keys) from the supplier
and their installation (copy) into one defined place.
5. Any such unauthorized use, listed in one of the previous points,
shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license
and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Permissions for free version only:
1. Free version of Precision Builder Express is distributed completely
free of charge, so identified, may be used only for non-commercial
purposes (see Definitions, see Restrictions). Permission is granted
to anyone to use free version for personal or educational purposes,
and also for the purpose of producing non-profit products.
Permissions for registered version:
1. Registered version of the product can be used for any purpose,
including the compilation and distribution of commercial products,
that are distributed for profit or for the promotion purposes.
2. One registered version of the product can be installed only in
one selected location (on the hard disk, or on a portable drive)
and can be used only by one user at a time.
3. Installing the registered version on a network drive is not recommended,
both in technical terms, and in terms of a possible (though not deliberate)
violations of the previous license agreement point.
4. The Precision Builder Express registered version guaranties to the registered
user free updates for a whole version cycle, and this for at least 12
The distribution package includes the Embarcadero Technologies dbExpress
database drivers and libraries as well as free third-party dbExpress
drivers (for the database action types support).
As an owner of the 'Embarcadero Delphi for Win32' license,
Precision software consulting can redistribute these Embarcadero dbExpress
drivers for free. For using and redistributing the other third-party dbExpress
drivers, please refer to the appropriate producers of the drivers to get the full
info about its licenses and usage rights.
Precision software consulting